Monday, September 7, 2015

Thursday is Author Day!


            Attention Authors!

                                                          Image result for ladybugs
Every Thursday I plan to feature an author. From my favorites ones -to well known -to little known. Crossing all genres. This will include pictures, links and information about the writers that make our books happen! If you are an author and would like to be featured please contact me at michaelhshealy@gmail.com. I will need your website, Amazon links, what you're working on etc..and anything else you'd like a reader to know about you. If you have an author you'd like me to feature please contact me and I will work it into my scheduled upcoming features! Its not just about the books so lets remember the people who entertain us with their writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment