Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!





 I'm thankful for all books.. ones I've read and ones I'm going to read. These are just a small grain of sand in a sea of the thousands of books and authors I've read over my life time. I can't imagine a life without books. If someone tells me they don't read or "its boring" - I can't even begin to understand them. I want to shake them and tell them "do you even know what you're missing?" Assault with good intentions is still frowned upon I suppose. I'm also thankful for you my readers for encouraging my blog, for reading it and for your friendship and support.


                                                 Happy Thanksgiving from my house to yours! 



   


       




                                                                         and I'm thankful for Snoopy.. I love Snoopy...





No comments:

Post a Comment