Saturday, April 22, 2017

"Jeopardy in July" A Jamie Quinn Mystery by Barbara Venkataraman

                                                                                              
                      Buy "Jeopardy in July" now on Amazon: click here!



"After we said our good-byes, I sat in front of the dark computer screen lost in thought. How had my dad managed to make me feel so loved and so rejected all in a span of fifteen minutes? I was on an emotional roller coaster that I didn't remember buying tickets for. Here he had the chance to meet his only child, the one he didn't even know he had, and he blew it. The men in my life were stressing me out and I wished I knew what to do about it."........


Attorney Jamie Quinn is back in this fifth book in the "Jamie Quinn Cozy Mystery." This story finds her investigating deaths at a local nursing home.

With colorful characters and even more colorful friends, like Duke, can Jamie solve the mystery of what is happening at "La Vida Boca?" She may put herself, and her friends in jeopardy, as she gets closer to the answers. 

New friend, Jessie, is there to give her a hand. I love Duke. He's a one of a kind friend. Jessie is special in her own right. She is providing animal therapy to the nursing home residents, while Jamie is supposed to be providing a legal service to the residents. All is not what it seems. From mysterious deaths to a forged painting, there's a few mysteries to be solved. 

The author has a great sense of humor. Jamie is a great character. It's a nice comfortable kind of book. I really enjoyed it. Some nice surprises. Some endings to some story lines that have been a common thread in the other books. Overall, an entertaining and fun, "who done it" book.


Thank you Barbara Venkataraman

No comments:

Post a Comment