Monday, December 4, 2017

"Timeless" by Simone Elise

                                                                                               

"I knew as soon as she turned the tables on me and pushed me away that what I'd done was a mistake. She had disappeared like she promised. And I knew she was going to keep her word about never seeing me again. Years had passed since the day she left me in prison, and no matter how many men I hired to find her they pulled up nothing."......

Six years ago Jackson went to prison. The love of his life, Amber, went on to another life. A life different than the one she had with Jackson, the biker, leader of the gang Satan’s Sons.

Now he’s out. Amber has been hiding. She’s also been keeping a secret. Will she let Jax back into her life? Amber's’ been on both sides of the law. Jax is definitely not on the legal side. Choices will have to be made.

With Jax out, and part of his crew being Amber's brothers, it’s definitely a family affair. Bad boy bikers and a little romance. A genre I’m always afraid to mention. Too many people say they don’t read the romance genre, myself included. Within those lines fall bikers, and rock stars. I almost always end up getting hooked into these story lines. This one was no different.

Just a brief look at where Jack and Amber are going. A great ending, with a great set up for the next part of their lives. The possibilities are infinite. Can't wait for another in this series.

Thank you Simone Elise and Inkitt Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment