Tuesday, December 19, 2017

"Titch" by A. Ireland King

                                                                              

This short story is available on the authors website: click here!

"I stop walking and meet his eyes, realizing this is my one chance to get out. My voice comes out quieter than I intend. "I don't work for you anymore." Bronco laughs. "What else are you going to do for money?".....


"This short story introduces us to a key character in the debut novel “The Whisperer” by the author, A. Ireland King.

“Titch” is Andy Laidlaw’s nick name. Growing up as 1 of 10 children in total poverty he finds himself working for a thug named Brunco. He’s done it to protect his family. Afraid Brunco will use his younger siblings in his gang, Titch has half heartedly followed Brunco’s orders.

An opportunity arises for Titch to change his life. Does he? I found this short background story interesting. I look forward to finding out what is set in motion by Titch and his life changing decisions.

Thank you A. Ireland King.

No comments:

Post a Comment