Friday, August 17, 2018

Happiness Is A Collage by Gita V. Reddy


This is a collection of fifteen stories from India. While these are written with India as the back story, they are also relatable wherever you may be. 

I always enjoy this author’s work. Always a nice change from my regular genre. These are stories we all experience in life. From love to loss and all that fall between. 

My favorite story? Would be hard to say just one, as I really became fond of each. As I finished one, I thought that was my favorite. Then onto the next, and now it was a toss up. So it continued. “The Square,” a story about artists and the competition they feel with one another. Things are not always as they appear. “Roheda” stands out, a story of dreams and love, or is it about nightmares and control? Many themes that will make you pause with thought. 

I think you’ll find this a pleasant read. A break from your everyday life to spend a moment somewhere else.

Thank you Gita Reddy

No comments:

Post a Comment