Monday, December 28, 2015

"Crashing Back Down: A Military Romance" by Kristen Hope Mazzola






                                          Buy "Crashing Back Down" on Amazon: click here!


"The feeling of helplessness washed over me, settling in, becoming overwhelmed by my own thoughts. I melted into a puddle of tears and wine, throwing yet another pity party for myself. there hadn't been a handbook given to me at Randy's funeral. Being the widow of a soldier hadn't been something I was prepared to be, especially so young."


I read the first book called Crashing the Wedding. After that I knew I had to read everything else in this series. This is where I begin. The Crashing Series. Book 1.

Mags is a widow. The kind that is too young to be one. Not the kind that comes with time and age. Randy left for his army deployment right after the wedding. He never came home. Now she's left to deal with the aftermath of being a young widow, and trying to pick up the pieces and move on. So are his family and friends.

Love, loss, beginnings and endings. This is the story of how Mags tries to pick up the pieces. Her friends and Randy's friends are by her side. Cali, Mitch, Walker and Randy's parents. At times even her mom is there for her. There are some shocking, jaw dropping situations. There are some sweet, beautiful ones as well. Can Mags ever find comfort in moving on? Is Randy ever going to be in her past or will she always think of him? How will her friends play into her future?


Mags seeks help with some surprising consequences. I love these people. They feel like someone you would know. They're so well written. Such an emotional read. I was just blown away and couldn't put this down. Just like the first book I read by this author, this one was even better. It reached out and grabbed me and I'll not forget this story. I'm already dying to read the next book in this series, "Falling Back Together Book Two."

Thank you to Kristen Hope Mazzola. You are without a doubt one of the most gifted writers I've had the pleasure to read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment