Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!

                 



I just want to say thank you for all your support in 2015. My book blog was new and I was new to Netgalley. So far things have taken off better than I imagined when I started this in late July. I decided to go after something that I've always loved and to share it with as many people as I could. I am so grateful for all your support. I love what I do. I may not always  have my commas in the right place, but I hope you know that everything I write comes from my heart. 

I read 60 books last year. 48 of those were from late July on. I would have never guessed I could accomplish so much. You reading what I wrote makes it matter. Sharing a book you might love too I feel successful. There is no money involved. What I get from this no money could buy.

I have found some wonderful books and made some great friends. I've come to know some authors and  I'm honored to know you. You write what I love, what makes my life happy. The only way I can thank you is to help promote your books and share you with others. 

So please help me make this year great for books and for you my friends and authors!

KEEP READING





Want me to review a book for you? 

mmshealy@aol.com 






No comments:

Post a Comment