Tuesday, March 3, 2020

"The Men of Holmby Hills: Aiden Book Two by Allyson Simonian





"Now I'll receive the terms I want in our divorce. I should be happy. No judge in their right mind would reward a cheating spouse. Brianne and I had a prenup in place, but my terms were still generous. Given what's happened, though, I won't pay out a single dime. I won't reward someone who has betrayed me."......

In this contemporary romance we find Aiden and Brianne on the edge of divorce. Aiden, convinced that Bri cheated on him. A new factor arises in their splintered relationship when Aiden discovers that Brianne is pregnant.

Aiden is self centered and narrow minded. He can’t see past his flourishing business and his expensive lifestyle. The people who deal with him are probably at the end of their patience with him. Even Bri has had enough.

Aiden's attitude threatens his future of having a civil relationship with Bri. It also threatens his work and a major project he's working on. If something doesn't change, and soon, Aiden stands to lose it all.

A quick, fun read. You’ll want to keep those pages turning. Will Aiden and Brianne work it out? Whose baby is it? Can anything, or anybody, make Aiden see the error of his ways?

Thank you Allyson Simonian

Buy "The Men of Holmby Hills: Aiden" on Amazon: click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment