Thursday, October 15, 2015

ON SALE TODAY! "FINDING STRENGTH" BY SHEVAWN MICHELLE







                                            

                        ON SALE TODAY! FINDING STRENGTH ON AMAZON: CLICK HERE!



"You have been the joy of my life, and you have brought me so much happiness. I wanted to leave you with something that will always remind you of me. When you think you are forgetting me, read the words on the pages. When you feel alone, you'll find me within the bindings. I'll always be with you, wherever you go in life, I'll be there....."




Anna is about to face the hardest thing that is ever going to happen to her. There is no way to make it ok and she's never going to be the same. This book had me crying just a few pages in. After a tragic accident Anna has the love and support of people who try to help her live again. The thing is can she find a way to live again? She asked herself the same questions a mother in this position asks. What could I have done differently? As if it will change the outcome. This story is about finding her way through the maze and the wake of destruction. It's not all tears and grief. There is a love story and a story about life and happiness mingled in. It's about life, sweet and funny and sad. Its about where you get your strength from and is not always in the places you expect...............................

                                                         READ ENTIRE REVIEW: CLICK HERE!



                           Shevawn Michelle on Amazon: click here



                                                                             Shevawn Michelle on Facebook: click here









No comments:

Post a Comment