Wednesday, May 6, 2020

"No Way Out" A Molly Donovan Suspense Novel by Tower Lowe









“Molly explained about the stroke. “Afterwards, I wanted my arm to be functional again. But I had a friend who taught me a new way to look at it. My goal is to live life fully with one arm. And it’s the same for you.”......




This romantic suspense starts with a murder, and a possible love interest for Molly. Someone murders her friend, coworker, Gloria, right there in the office.

Molly received a strange email from Gloria. Now she’s determined to find the who and the why someone would kill her friend.

Molly is dealing from some personal heartbreak, including a broken engagement. She meets Miguel the day of the murder. He has his own secrets. While she might like him, she’s determined not to get too mixed up with him.

They are going to work together to uncover Gloria’s secrets. Unfortunately, Miguel’s past may bring some shady characters into the story.

I found the story entertaining. Nothing too deep or serious to follow. Sometimes a book like this is just what you need. A nice distraction from the everyday life we are currently experiencing. A little romance and a little danger thrown in.

Molly is a strong character. I think the author could really take her places in the future. I don’t want to say that Molly has a physical disability, as much as I want to say she uses what she has to her advantage and strength. It doesn’t take from her character, it enhances it. You’ll have to read it to find out!


Thank you Tower Lowe

No comments:

Post a Comment