Thursday, September 3, 2015

Favorite Authors...

Today my feature author is one of my long time favorites: MICHAEL CONNELLY:

I've been reading Michael Connelly books for over 20 years. If you like series, crime, suspense then pick up a book from the "Harry Bosch" or "Mickey Haller"series,  From the first book I read I was hooked. I enjoy a good strong character. I was pleasantly surprised that as I went through these series that the characters remained true. They weren't suddenly changed into something they weren't in a previous book. Harry and Mickey are brought to life in a way you believe they really exist. Layers are added from book to book. I know that when I pick up a Connelly book I'm going to be comfortable with the book. I'll enjoy the read and will look forward to the next one. Even though these are a series each is a stand alone and not hooked from one to the next.

For more on "Harry Bosch" character check out this link:

Harry Bosch character on Wikipedia: click here


For more on Michael including a complete book list check out his author page:

Investigate further at MichaelConnelly.com: click here!

If you saw the movie "The Lincoln Lawyer":.


                                              


                        Paperback out now.



The "Harry Bosch" character has also been brought to the screen. If you want to watch Harry in action go to Amazon Video and watch the new series "Bosch,"

Watch Bosch on Amazon: click here


                                                         Coming in November 2015

                                                             


                                        Pre-order The Crossing on Amazon: Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment