Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Three Junes by Julia Glass


“When it comes to life, we spin our own yarn, and where we end up is really, in fact, where we always intended to be.” 
                                                                               ― Julia GlassThree Junes  
  
I'm so glad I'm done! The book was split into 3 parts, with a single character related in some way to the other characters in the other 2 parts. In the first part of the book, it was slow to get going. Then it reached an even kind of level.. 


Part 2 was probably the best part of the book with the obvious relationship to part 1. Part 3 was boring and probably not the character you're going to expect. I thought it would never end. I know anyone who reads this is going to expect in part 3 that it will pull all the parts together..but they left the obvious hanging. 



I didn't like this book very much but once I start one I finish it. Its doubtful I'd pick up another book by this author. It was just interesting enough to keep me there. 

                                                                          Buy Three Junes on Amazon: Click here..


No comments:

Post a Comment